New Electric Service Sign Up
Whether you are a new customer or an existing customer, to initiate service at a new location you are required
to apply for service. You can apply via email by scanning and sending the documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org or by bringing the documents below in person to Customer Service.
Here’s what you need to supply for a new service account:
- Photo Identification (valid state or federally issued)
- Copy of Signed Lease (must be signed by both tenant and landlord)
- Application (see below) Account number will be assigned by the Customer Service Department
- Deposit Payment (please see below)
Payments will be accepted in various manners. Once you have supplied proper documentation to the email above you will be provided a new account number; upon receipt of your account number you must pay your deposit in one of the following manners:
- At Customer Service Window at Lansdale Municipal Complex located at One Vine Street Suite 201, Lansdale, Pa, 19446
- By check or money order can also be dropped in the night box at any time; please DO NOT leave cash in the box
- Over the phone with the number provided by Customer Service
Payments can be made using cash, check, or credit/debit card. Checks should be made out to The Borough of Lansdale. Any questions can be directed to 215-368-1691.
Houses / Apartments (Residential)
Persons renting a house or apartment within the Borough of Lansdale must sign up for electric service. Per Resolution 10-22, a deposit must be made for utility service in the amount of $200 ($300 if residence has electric heat).
Click Here for Owner Occupied Electric Service Application
Click Here for Tenant Occupied Electric Service Application
Businesses within Lansdale Borough need to contact the Code Enforcement Department to complete all applicable permit(s) prior to setting up electric service. Upon approval, a deposit equal to one month’s electric usage will need to be made.
Click Here for Business Owner Occupied Electric Service Application
Click Here for Business Tenant Occupied Electric Service Application